Saturday, October 1, 2011

31 Haloween Movies

Now that it's my favorite month of the year, I have compiled a list of some of my favorite Halloween movies to get all of you in the mood.  31 flicks, one for everyday of the month!  No, I don't mean those horrible campy horror/sci-fi movies that Elvira is so well known for, and I also don't mean slashers that are going to make you puke.  I'm talking about movies you can actually sit through with your friends and family. 

1st on the list the official Elvira Mistress of the Dark Movie of course! 

2. Elvira's Haunted Hills
3. Practical Magic
4. Batman Returns
5. Sleepy Hollow
6. Underworld
7. Nightmare Before Christmas
8. The Craft
9. Dracula
10. Hocus Pocus
11. Beetlejuice
12. Clue
13. Sweeney Todd
14. Night Watch and Day Watch - Russian
15. Gremlins
16. Addams Family
17. Fido
18. Hellboy
19. Dracula - Dead and Loving It
20. Blade
21. Death Becomes Her
22. Rocky Horror Picture Show
23. Poltergeist
24. Interview with a Vampire
25. Ghostbusters
26. Edward Scissor Hands
27. Young Frankenstein
28. Alien
29. Wallace & Gromit: Curse of the Were-Rabbit
30. Pan's Labyrinth
31. Troll 2 - Now let me be honest with you, this is one of the worst movies ever made.  I mean EVER.  As the Queen of Camp, I had to include at least one on my list.

No comments:

Post a Comment