Friday, August 5, 2011

AFMA

Austin Fitness Martial Arts

You know I have to admit, looking as great as I do really comes with a lot of baggage.  It takes a lot of hard work and dedication to maintain my pristine image, not to mention men are always falling over themselves to get their hands on me.  I guess it just goes with the territory of being a fabulous celebrity movie hostess.  What can I say?  Well let me tell you, Austin Fitness Martial Arts is a great place to get in shape or stay fit.  Not to mention learn how to kick some ass!  You never know when some vampire or deranged psychopath is going to get a little too fresh and you are going to need to set him straight.  They offer tons of classes so you should be able to find something that works for you.
http://www.austinfitnessmartialarts.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment